Last updated 11/08/2020
The teams have all been working hard to ensure our venues are able to operate as safely as possible. We can’t wait to see you all again. If you want to be one of the first through the door, click here to book your place today.
Booking Restriction Updates:
Following the government changes to the COVID-19 laws, we have temporarily closed our Aberdeen bar. We are in full support of the Government and as always, the safety of our teams and customers is always our top priority.
If you have a booking you can contact the sales team via our Live Chat option.
Following the government changes to the COVID-19 laws on the 31st July, we’ve updated our booking policy. We’re still open and excited to see you, but this means if you are visiting or live in any of the areas with local restrictions you may only do so with your household. For clarity, those areas can be viewed here.
As a result of this, we have updated the policy, however, the safety of our guests and our teams is always our top priority and we must take this action to ensure we are doing everything we can to look after everyone visiting us.
If you have any questions, please reach out to your local site via your local social channels or via our website. If you have a booking, hold tight we’ll be in touch with you!
If you want to know more about how we’re looking after you, our customers, and our staff please continue to read our Guest Charter below.
Our Guest Charter
What we’re doing to take good care of you:
- Our bars are part of the ‘We’re Good To Go’ accreditation scheme
- We have an increased cleaning regime in place
- Hand sanitiser stations available – please use them!
- Our team are trained and health-screened on returning to work
- Our team wash/sanitise their hands frequently
- We’ve restricted our capacity
- Tables are spaced further apart, and screens installed where required
- Floor markings and directional signage to help you go with the flow
- Order and Pay at table available using your mobile
- We’ve gone cashless, and encourage contactless payment
What we’re asking of you in return:
- Please stay away if you have any COVID symptoms
- Support us with NHS Track & Trace requirements
- Respect the current physical distancing and personal hygiene guidelines
- Remain seated wherever possible, if you do need to order at the bar send one of your crew to get the round in!
- Please respect our teams, if you have any questions please ask; we’re here to help.
We have now opened a total of 11 Revolución de Cuba bars, and these are as follows:
Our next phase of bars that will be opening on the 24th August include:
Booking with us:
We are also asking guests to ensure that any booking they place with us adheres to the most up to date Government guidelines at the time of booking. We appreciate these may change for future bookings, and we will be constantly reviewing these as we move closer to the booking date, however currently any booking in the immediate future, and until they change, are subject to the following Government guidance:
“Indoor gatherings should only be occurring in groups of up to two households (including support bubbles). It is against the law to gather in groups of more than 30 people, except for the limited circumstances as set out in law” – Last updated 29th June 2020.
We also understand you may have some questions; you can find answers to our most frequently asked questions here. Alternatively, if you have an upcoming or postponed booking with us we will be in touch shortly, or you can sign up via the booking page to find out when your local bar is opening.
Please remember at this time not everyone will feel comfortable socialising right away, although we can’t wait to welcome you back into our venues and help you celebrate and have fun once again please take time some time to check in on your friends.
There are several places you can get help, it’s important to talk.
Mind 0300 123 3393.
Anxiety UK 03444 775 774
Samaritans 116 123