Terms & Conditions
If you wish to speak to a member of the Revolución de Cuba team please contact us online today.
Revolución de Cuba is part of Revolution Bars Group plc.
Revolution Bars Group plc is a UK based company whose
registered office is 21 Old Street, Ashton-under-Lyne, Tameside
OL6 6LA. Company Number 08838504.
At Revolución de Cuba, the safety and security of our staff and customers is paramount. Revolución de Cuba operate a minimum check 21 policy. If you are lucky enough to look younger than 21 then please be prepared to prove your age with valid and current identification. This can be either a UK driving licence, passport, or PASS identification card bearing the PASS hologram. Some bars may operate a check 25/30 policy so if in doubt please check with the bar you are visiting.
Many Revolución de Cuba Bars, in conjunction with local authority guidance, operate an ID seizure policy whereby false ID will be confiscated and handed over to the police. Revolución de Cuba bars support the responsible consumption of alcohol and reserve the right to refuse service to customers who are, or appear to be, intoxicated.
Tap water is freely available in all our bars upon request. A random search policy of all customers may be implemented depending on prevailing conditions, risk assessment or police advice. Revolución de Cuba operate a zero tolerance policy on drugs. Customers suspected of dealing or using drugs will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
Customers are advised that Revolución de Cuba work continually with local authorities to ensure Revolución de Cuba venues are fully compliant on all aspects of health and safety and crime and disorder.
CCTV is in operation in all Revolución de Cuba bars.
Conditions of Entry
Revolución de Cuba Management reserve the right to refuse admission. For door policies, entry information, accessibility and dress codes please view the bar information page for the bar you require.
All reservations made online will be regarded as an enquiry until confirmed by a Revolution Party Planner. We will endeavour to respond to all enquiries within 24 hours. If you require immediate assistance please call the Party Hotline on 0800 6300 860. Alternatively, you can talk to a party planner online using our live chat service. Please note, depending on your reservation or party type a deposit or minimum spend may be required.
If you require further information on ingredients which may cause allergy or intolerance, please speak to your server before you order. If you do have an allergy, you should inform your server so we can minimise the risk of cross contamination during the preparation and service of your food and or drink.
To download the Revolución de Cuba Food Allergen Information, click here
To download the Revolución de Cuba Drinks Allergen Information, click here
To download the Revolución de Cuba Fiesta Allergen Information, click here
Happy Hour includes 2-4-1 cocktails, Pints of Maeloc for £2.50, Teapots for £12, Pints of Mahou for £3. Valid between 3pm and 7pm Monday – Friday and Saturday 5-7pm, except in Liverpool and Belfast. In Liverpool the timings are Tuesday – Friday 3-7pm and Sunday 5-7pm. In Belfast the timings are weekdays 5-7pm. 2-4-1 offer excludes Sharing Cocktails, Punchbowls and Teapots. Happy Hour is not available in Scotland. In these bars, the offer is replaced by Happy Days, where the 2-4-1 cocktails are replaced with selected cocktails for £4.50. Valid all day Sunday – Wednesday.
Data Capture Competition
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Revolucion de Cuba.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. If you want to enter the competition you must enter the data capture form.
6. The closing date is as specified 15th of July 2015
7. If you win a competition we will notify you by email. If you do not respond within 24 hours of being notified, you will forfeit your prize and Revolución de Cuba reserves the right to choose another winner. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Head Office: Revolución de Cuba, 21 Old Street, Ashton-under-Lyne, Tameside, OL6 6LA after the closing date.
9. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Revolución de Cuba may require.
10. If a panel of judges is required for the competition, it will be comprised of persons detailed on the relevant competition page and/or staff of Revolución de Cuba.
11. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
12. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize. ID must be presented when claiming the prize.
13. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
14. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
15. This competition is being run by Revolución de Cuba, 21 Old Street, Ashton-under-Lyne, Tameside, OL6 6LA after the closing date.
17. Revolución de Cuba reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Revolución de Cuba may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only.
18. Prize is one tray of Bacardi Carta Fuego shots to share.
20. Party bookings must be confirmed by the sales & events manager.
21. The competition is governed by English law.
Birthday 2-Course Set Menu with Free Cocktail
All reservations made online will be regarded as any enquiry until confirmed by a Revolution Party Planner. Set dining offer is only valid Monday – Friday. One free cocktail per Birthday reservation. Management reserve the right to remove this offer at any time. Revolution bars operate a minimum check 21 policy. If you are lucky enough to look younger than 21 then please be prepared to prove your age with valid and current identification.
1. To participate in the offer you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Offer is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Revolución de Cuba.
3. Purchase of 2 main courses or 6 tapas dishes is necessary
4. Student ID must be presented when claiming this offer.}
5. The offer is – one FREE meal when two full price meals are purchased.
6. No part of this offer is exchangeable for cash or any other offer.
7. This offer is being run by Revolución de Cuba, Revolution Bars Group, 21 Old St, Ashton-under-Lyne, Tameside, OL6 6LA after the closing date.
8. Revolución de Cuba reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Revolución de Cuba may also create rules which will apply to a specific offer only.
9. The offer is governed by English law.
Amigo Card Holders – Free Drink Offer
Maximum of 1 per person per visit. Subject to availability, while stocks last. Revolution Bars Group PLC reserves the right to withdraw or change this offer at any time. Excludes shares, tequila sticks and bottle or wine or champagne. Must have ID. R.O.A.R. Drink aware – for the facts: www.drinkaware.co.uk.
Havana Great Time
Valid all day, every Sunday, except in Liverpool Albert Dock, where it is every Monday. 2-4-1 cocktail offer is not available in Scotland. In these bars, the offer is £4.50 cocktails. Havana Great Time is not available over any bank holiday weekends. 2-4-1 on cocktails, tapas and coffee. In Belfast, the offer is 2-4-1 cocktails only.
Lunch on us
One voucher per person. Voucher entitles you to one dish from the £6 lunch section. Valid until date shown. Bookings may be required for parties over eight. No drink included with this voucher.
£6 Fast and Fresh Lunch
Available Monday – Friday until 3pm. (Not available at Liverpool Albert Dock or Belfast)
2 course lunch menu
Offer only available Monday – Friday between 3pm and 7pm. Only applies to dishes selected dishes listed under the “2 courses” section of the Revolucion de Cuba Cantina menu, limited to a starter and a main dish or a main and dessert dish.
The offer is 2 courses for £9.95 or 3 courses for £12.95 in the Cardiff, Derby, Sheffield and Glasgow bars.
The offer is 2 courses for £10.95 or 3 courses for £13.95 in the Leeds, Manchester, Milton Keynes, Norwich, Nottingham, Harrogate, Aberdeen and Reading.
Notting Hill Carnival
Times and offers vary.
Happy Hour not available in Scotland – in Glasgow the offer is replaced with £4.50 cocktails and 2-4-1 tapas and coffees all day Sunday plus £4.50 cocktails all day Monday.
In Aberdeen Happy Hour is replaced with £4.50 cocktails all day Monday and 2-4-1 tapas and coffees all day Sunday.
In Liverpool, Happy Hour is available on Friday, 3-7pm only.
Revolucion de Cuba Belfast Launch £1000 Fiesta Newsletter sign up competition
Only available to customers living in Northern Ireland. Competition not open to employees. Only available to people aged 18 years or older. ID may be required. Entry only valid if completing the data capture form on the Revolucion de Cuba Belfast bar page (revoluciondecuba.com/belfast) between and 22nd May and 28th July 2017. Winners will be notified by email or telephone.
The prize is £1000 worth of food and drink to be spent in Revolucion de Cuba Belfast over a minimum of 2 visits.
Each visit must contain a minimum of 8 people, and a maximum of 15 people; and must include food and drink from one of the Fiesta Packages. All guests must have food.
Each visit must be booked in advance and confirmed by the Sales Manager.
Prize is non-transferrable and has no cash value. Prize must be redeemed by 30th November 2017. T&Cs apply. Revolucion de Cuba reminds customers to drink responsibly. Free tap water is available at the bar. ID may be required. R.O.A.R. Any allergy or intolerance should be highlighted to your server. Full allergen advice is available on the website.